Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pressure knitting





Why do I feel that every woman in the Western hemisphere is having a baby and I have to knit something for them? Of course there are a couple of folks I feel I most definitely have to ,but others I don't but feel I do. My nails tech and his wife are having a baby and its a boy so of course thats on the list. My nephews former football coach and and adopted family member,His wife is having twin girls.and numerous parents of my students and TA's wives are having babies. I'm burning the midnight oil trying to do all of this knitting but,its fun none the less. I have one layette finished and some in my already knitted bag..so its the twins that are up now. I need to take pictures of the sweater,different pattern than the 5 hour pattern.But still top down. Its late and I guess I'll put a random finished something picture or 2 up. The skirt is my neices so cute!

No comments: