Thursday, January 24, 2008

I really need help





I made a promise to myself to blog on a regular basis,but no one reads its because I'm too much of a coward to put a link to it anywhere. But today will be the first day of the rest of my life (sounding like any recovering alcoholic) I will blog more!

Now I have new yarn that I got when I was out of town at my mothers right before Christmas (yes this should have be blogged about weeks ago) and I have a few finished projects and more nail pictures of course.But before all that in my nightly addiction to reading blogs(something that keeps me from knitting) one of my favorites
http://shutupimcounting.wordpress.com/ is having a contest so in the spirit of trying to win something I put a link to her blog here. Anyone that drinks and knits is alright with me,I'm afraid with my teetotaling behind I'd pass out and impale myself on the needles!
So now to gratuitous pictures. My niece Robin in the skirt I made her. Big Mexico yarn,Collinette Jitterbug and STR heavyweight.Thuja socks in LL worsted weight.Last but not least Brandon's Fake Fairisle Cap

No comments: