Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Well


I guess I'm doing a little better this time about posting but not much. Christmas is over and I'm on a short well needed vacation,But unfortunately I have caught a cold from the germ infested students on my bus and fellow co-workers. They gave me something to do on my vacation other than rest and knit (cough my lungs out and feel miserable). But Like to trooper that I am I will go out into the world and infect as many people as I can ,"Typhoid Mary" style. That in itself will make me feel better knowing I can give as well as I can get. But on a positive note I have gotten some knitting done. I finished my son's eye patch( I know its a pirate thing) my modified Booga Bag (not yet felted) a cap for my girlfriends son (another pirate thing)and another small bag for my best friend. So hopefully before vacation is over my lungs will have gone back to where they belong and I finish these socks I have been working on forever .Today my sister and me did out yearly thing to take cookies to the Firefighters and LA County Sheriffs that patrol our neighbor hood,They are very appreciative of the gifts which is cool because the sister(me) really enjoys baking and since I dont have any business eating all those wonderful baked goods Its great to give to deserving men and women that put their lives on the line everyday. No cuties this year,but there is always next year. :0)

No comments: